Social Count Plus
Display the counting data of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Steam Community, SoundCloud posts and comments.
The Social Count Plus performs counting Twitter followers, Facebook fans, YouTube subscribers, Google Plus page followers, Instagram followers, Steam Community group members, SoundCloud follwers, number of posts and comments.
You can view this information via a widget (with account options models icons) or Shortcodes (to be used in posts and pages) or by functions in PHP.
The results of the counters are cached and new values are checked only once a day. This cache can be wiped when published a new post.
The cache avoids not only that your blog be seeking new results every time a page is loaded, but also prevents collapse of services from Twitter and Facebook, if one of these services does not respond, the counter displays the last count it was successful.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer;
- Activate the plugin;
- Navigate to Settings -> Social Count Plus and fill the plugin options.
Paid Social Media Jobs
There is a lot of money in it, and the best part is that you don’t need any qualifications, prior experience or specialised skills. All you need is a few spare hours per week, a computer with an internet connection and a good knowledge of how to use Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
There are currently positions open worldwide for people just like you to begin work on simple jobs such as:
- Posting Facebook comments – $25 per hour
- Commenting on and ‘liking’ YouTube videos $20 per hour
- Tweeting’ special offers and promotions – $200 per week part time
- Social Media Manager – $1050 per week full time
- Managing Facebook groups and contests $27 per hour
We have a wide range of positions available, and many more are being added daily, however there are also lots of people interested in these jobs and the positions are filling fast so we recommend that you apply now if you are interested.
Floating Social Bar
Floating Social Bar is the best social media plugin for WordPress that adds a floating share bar to your content.
Social media share buttons are a must have for every site, but they can significantly impact your site’s speed. At WPBeginner, we created the floating social bar to maximize our social media visibility without impacting our site speed.
Floating social bar is a light-weight WordPress plugin that adds a horizontal floating share bar to your blog posts, pages, and other post types. The floating ability allows this eye-catching social media bar to get you maximum shares.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Go to Settings > Floating Social Bar for options.
More Details can be found on the Floating Social Bar page. You can also watch the video below for further instruction.
Social Media Feather
Super lightweight, simple, nice, modern looking and effective social sharing and following buttons and icons on your site without the extra burden
WordPress Social Media Feather is a super lightweight free social media WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly and painlessly add social sharing and following features to all your posts, pages and custom post types.
Now the only social sharing and bookmarking plugin with full support for the Retina and high resolution displays as used in iPad 5 and other devices!
- Integrated WordPress social sharing
- Full support for Retina and high resolution displays
- WordPress social sharing and following widgets
- Supports all major providers of social features
- Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, reddit, Pinterest, tumblr, Linkedin and e-mail
- Following on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube, tumblr, instagram, flickr, foursquare, vimeo or RSS Feed
- Each social provider can be enabled or disabled
- Ability to select what services each provider will be exposed for
- Full customization for titles and URLs for each provider
- Super lightweight social sharing and following
- Fast unobtrusive social bookmarks for your site
- Comes with a default modern icon set
- For further customization more social icons skins are available
- Available skins can be customized with cool effects like fading and greying out social icons
- If you like them you can get social sharing counters that load dynamically, only when necessary, thus not weighing in on visitors who don’t use them
- Download the plugin
- Simply go under the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, just go under Plugins and activate the plugin
Your all in one share buttons plugin. Add a floating bar with share buttons to your blog. Just like Mashable!
With Digg Digg by Buffer, you have an all in one social sharing plugin for your blog. Display all social sharing buttons nicely on your blog and make it look amazing, just like Mashable.
- Display all popular social sharing buttons with count, such as Twitter, Buffer, Facebook Share, Facebook Like, Digg, LinkedIn, Google +1, Reddit, dZone, TweetMeme, Topsy, Yahoo Buzz, StumbleUpon, Del.icio.us, Sphinn, Designbump, WebBlend, BlogEngage, Serpd, Pinterest, Pocket and Tumblr.
- Facebook Like (Iframe or XFBML), support thumbnail generation, multiple languages, show faces and send button.
- Great customization options. Choose a floating bar like here: http://blog.bufferapp.com or sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post.
- Lazy loading to increase website performance.
- Left or right scrolling effect like Mashable.com.
- Support in excerpt mode.
- Support for email and print services.
- Nearly any button out there you can think of.
- Have any suggestions we should include in the next update? Email us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the plugin from this page and extract it
- Copy the digg-digg folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You are done – you can now customize it however you want by clicking on “Digg Digg” in the “settings” section.
Post Installation 1. Go to the Digg Digg admin section to setup your social buttons